Press release from ICE here.
This seems like a corporate two fingers to ISDA and DTCC and raises lots of questions:
- If ICE provide an SDR for all trades executed and/or cleared within ICE, do firms also report to DTCC?
- Will ICE support the new Legal Entity Identifiers to at least enable consolidation of data?
- Will ICE support any common or standard data formats for exporting their data?
- Will ICE support the Unique Swap Identifiers, i.e. a common format for a Trade Ref Id
- Will ICE support the Unique Product Identifiers for OTC products?
- Will ICE allow reporting into their SDR of trades executed outside ICE?