A few Apple related points, I have to get off my chest:
- Organise multiple windows on your screen using Divvy – genius
- Make the green blob maximise a window (instead of the weird random OSX behaviour) with RightZoom (scroll down for the download)
- iTunes Match is a pig
- Unusable on 3G, try waiting for a song to download whilst zooming along on the train (or even stationary)
- Doesn’t sync cover art unless you play a track, more delays
- Stupid pop up warning when it can’t download a track
- Random delays playing tracks, even on Wifi
- Can’t go back in a shuffle sequence (which you can if you switch this pig off)
- I really don’t like it
- WWDC next week
- Lightweight Macbook Pro would be fab
- Make multi-monitor setup work in Lion, it’s rubbish right now (some windows get stuck beneath the menu bar, try unplugging a second monitor and get your windows scrambled afterwards)
- Siri on the iPad
- And FFS can they fix the iOS mail client to not pop-up 58 warnings when the phone doesn’t have internet access and has to repeatedly tell you it can’t fetch your mail. What jerk designed that?
- Put the bluetooth on/off button somewhere easy to get to
- Change ‘airplane’ mode which is an Americanism, to Aeroplane, which is British.
That’s enough Apple stuff for now.