A 2 day mismatch on the maturities of cleared and inter-company Repos led to the downfall of MG Global, having to finance bonds in that gap.
About Bill Hodgson
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Daily Summary Email
Save time, get a single email per week day on today's stories, sent around 17:00 UK time. Each email has an unsubscribe link at the bottom so you remain in control.
Visit OTC Space Daily Email List to request the email.
No spam, just a summary of today's stories on the site and list of other recent stories. Tell all your friends too.
- Amir Khwaja
- Ben Larah
- Michael Beaton
- Jon Skinner
- Mihir Vaidya
- Maria Leontiou
- Bill Hodgson
- Tom Riesack
- The echo of CFTC’s approval on Final SEF Rules May 17, 2013
- The CFTC has approved SEF rules, block rules, MAT rules May 16, 2013
- SEC advise EC and ESMA to consult on EMIR equivalency May 16, 2013
- The EMIR Delusion May 16, 2013
- First FCM completes production testing with CreditLink | Market Infrastructure May 15, 2013
- Domain Name Scam November 30, 2012
- Standardised OTC swaps (TrueEx) to launch within weeks – Risk.net April 19, 2013
- Official Timeline for EMIR December 18, 2012
- Price Alignment Interest October 5, 2012
- Beat the Experts May 13, 2013
- Jon Skinner: Why unbelievable Tom?...
- Jon Quincy: Same here. Spam message came from Mark Ren [mark@...
- Prof Falken (@ProfFalken): I received the same this morning, this one signed ...
- Bill Hodgson: If the exchange transmits a trade to clearing very...
- Rollo Burgess: I’ve got an FTT question Some counterparties ...