11th OTC Derivatives Summit: The Annual Meeting of the Global Fixed Income Institute at Pennyhill Park Hotel
The OTC Derivatives Summit of the Global Fixed Income Institute is an annual event which has now been running for over ten years. Those in the know refer to the Summit informally as the Pennyhill Park event – where a group of the most senior buy- and sell-side individuals debate (in private) the latest challenges running an OTC derivatives business.
11th OTC Derivatives Summit
The Annual Meeting of the Global Fixed Income Institute
Thursday 13th & Friday 14th July, 2017: Pennyhill Park Hotel, Bagshot, Surrey
The OTC Derivatives Summit of the Global Fixed Income Institute is an annual event which has now been running for over ten years. Those in the know refer to the Summit informally as the Pennyhill Park event – due to the venue. For the past four years the Fixed Income Forum has also been running a parallel event in the US with the same goals.
Both events are private, invitation-only and dedicated to the concerns of the asset management buy side. They attract the leading stakeholders in the industry in a highly collegial environment featuring totally frank and objective exchanges of information and ideas. Agendas are driven by an Advisory Board who provide their input to define the most pressing and intractable problems needing consideration and debate.
Speakers will include:
- Andy Ross: Chief Executive Officer, CurveGlobal
- Aviv Handler: Independent Consultant
- Bill Hodgson: Independent Consultant, The OTC Space
- Brian Lynch: Co-founder and CEO, RegTek Solutions
- Daniel J. Maguire: Group Chief Operating Officer & Global Head of Rates & FX Derivatives, LCH
- David Bullen: Independent Consultant, Bullen Management
- David Field: The Field Effect
- Eileen Herlihy: EMEA Head of Derivatives Clearing Sales, JP Morgan Chase
- Gavin Platman: Head of Operations Strategy, Insight Investment
- Ila Eckhoff: Managing Director, Blackrock
- John Lund: Independent Consultant, JXL Consulting
- Karen Singerman: Associate Director, GFII
- Kay Swinburne MEP: Vice Chairman Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs
- Liz Carter: Managing Director, Trade Processing and Clearing, Tradeweb
- Mark Barnard: Independent Consultant
- Mark Beeston: Partner, Illuminate Financial
- Mark Woodward: VP, Corporate Development, ICE Clear Europe
- Michael Wellenbeck: Independent Consultant, Wellenbeck Advisory Services
- Neil Murphy: Business Manager triResolve, TriOptima
- Phil Hermon: OTC Products, CME Group
- Ricky Maloney: Front Office Business Manager, Old Mutual Global Investors
- Robin Moody: Business Lead, SmartDX
- Russ Oxley: Independent Consultant
- Simon Onyons: Principal Cyber Specialist, Financial Conduct Authority
- Steven Griffiths: Independent Consultant, Absolute Derivatives
- Ted Leveroni: Chief Commercial Officer, DTCC-Euroclear Global Collateral Ltd
- Timothy Jarvis: Vice President OTC Product Development, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tracey Jordal: Executive Vice President, Senior Counsel, PIMCO
- Vj Angelo: Chief Executive Officer, London Derivatives Exchange
Thursday 13th July – Day 1
Friday 14th July – Day 2
Pennyhill Park Hotel is a 17 bedroom country house hotel, which includes a spa, tennis court, two award winning restaurants, and a golf course.
For the first time the event will have a dedicated magazine with contributions from sponsors, independent experts and other firms, all relevant to this event. Copies of the magazine will be provided to all attendees and hundreds of senior individuals around the industry.
Topics will include:
- The law
- Collateral management
- All attendees, around 150 senior people
- Sponsors giving copies to their own customers
- Around 550 OTC Space readers, see chart below
Advertising and Sponsorship
- Adverts, quarter page, half page, full page and a premium option to include your branding on the front page and inner pages
- Placement of articles with or without advertising
Prices start from £350 for a quarter page advert, with a substantial discount for event sponsors. If you or your firm would like to be part of this publication please get in touch.
Book Your Place
Attendance to the event is free to senior buy-side individuals, typically at the C-level. For all others please complete the form below.
Participate On Stage
Speakers and panelists are still required for the following sessions. Complete the form below if you would be interested in participating.
- Is the relationship between the sell-side and buy-side breaking down?
- Managing investor expectations in a changing OTC market
- Solving the fixed income market squeeze
- Access to clearing is getting harder not easier, is this what regulators intended?
- Cost reduction and efficiency increase opportunities via FinTech
- MIFID Transaction Reporting, a mountain to climb?
- Brexit for beginners, Global Instability
- Analysis of the impact of Brexit on trading, clearing, margin and regulation
- Feedback to the room
- How long until a bank is destroyed by a cyber attack?
- How to do more with less, solving operational complexity for the buy-side
You can find out more about the event by visiting the dedicated event website: otcderivativessummit.com