2nd Annual Derivatives World Congress: 10% Discount for OTC Space Readers
The first 50 industry/profressional attendees can register for free. Registered OTC Space readers can make use of a 10% discount.
2nd Annual Derivatives World Congress
Tuesday 11th & Wednesday 12th October 2016: Chicago, U.S.A.
Speakers will include:
- Christopher Perkins: Managing Director, Global Head of OTC Clearing, CITI
- David Mengle: Senior Risk Advisor, OTC Derivatives, National Futures Association (NFA)
- Jeffrey M. Bandman: Acting Director, Division of Clearing and Risk, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Jeffrey Ollada: Managing Director, Mizuho Securities USA Inc.
- John McPartland: Senior Policy Advisor, Financial Market Group, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Jorge Cruz Lopez: Principal Researcher, Associate Editor, Financial System Review, Bank of Canada
- Judson Baker: Senior Vice President and Product Manager of Derivatives, Northern Trust Corporation
- Lloyd Altman: Partner & Global Head, RiskFocus
- Mark Daniels: Managing Director, UBS Investment Bank
- Michael Brady: Senior Legal Counsel, British Columbia Securities Commission
- Michael Burg: VP, Derivatives Product Management, State Street
- Petar Kostur: Chief Compliance Officer, Swap Dealer, Capital Markets and Volcker, Fifth Third Bank
The agenda is summarised below, and more details will become available as the event approaches:
Tuesday 11th October
Wednesday 12th October
The event will be held at The Mid-America Club, which is located on the 80th floor of the Aon Center with panoramic views of Chicago. Registration is currently open, with two attendee categories:
Consultant/Solution Provider: $3,099 (£2,172)
Industry Professional: The first 50 tickets are currently cost free, subject to availability
For groups of 5 or more, a specialist individual offer will be provided.
Registered OTC Space readers can make use of a 10% discount by using the code 'OTCS10' at checkout. Find out more and register here.
The OTC Space are partnering on a number of industry related events over 2016, many of which offer a discount to registered readers. The Events page (located in the Focus bar on the homepage, indicated above) lists all the events we're partnering with, the discounts available, and links to the announcements with all the details.