5th Annual APAC Collateral Management Conference
Returning for the fifth time, Collateral Management 2015 will bring you latest industry insights on regulatory reporting and challenges, initial margin requirements, buy side reactions to regulations and collateral optimization.
Running on the 25th-26th March 2015 in Singapore, the conference by Fleming Gulf will attract more than 16 leading industry professionals to discuss a range of topics, including:
- Towards a New Enterprise Collateral Management Architecture
- The Challenges of Meeting Regulatory Reporting
- Bilateral Initial Margin Dilemma: Will Global Markets be Ready For This Regulatory Challenge by The End of 2015?
- CCP Developments in Asia – Lessons Learned and The Road Ahead
Experts will include:
- Shane Worner – Senior Economist, International Organisation or Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
- Dr Emir Hrnjic – Director of the Centre for Asset Management Research & Investments, NUS Business School
- TK Yap – Executive Director, OCBC Securities
- Sam Ahmed – Managing Director & Founder, Deriv Asia
Attending industry peers that you are likely to meet are are in the following fields and positions:
The conference will take place at the Mandarin Orchard Hotel – Singapore.
Mandarin Orchard Singapore was named Best Hotel in Singapore at the International Hotel Awards 2013/2014. It was also conferred a Luxury Hotel Award at the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2012. It houses three award winning restaurants, outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis court, complimentary Wi-Fi and is situated in central Singapore.
To register you interest, request an agenda, or book your place, visit the conference web page by clicking here.