November 9, 2021
AANA Calculation Services
AANA Calculation services come in many flavours, check our your choices here
AANA Calculation Services have expanded with an announcement by MarginTonic and CloudMargin which brings another option for firms to calculate their AANA and manage their way around UMR Phase 6. With UMR phase 6 coming in September 2022 firms have a chance to reduce their aggregate notional to avoid mandatory margining.
For firms wishing to shop around, here's all the AANA calculation services we know of. If you know of others, send them in.
- CloudMargin and MarginTonic (https://go.cloudmargin.com/aana-service)
- Cassini Systems (https://cassinisystems.com/products/aana-and-simm-optimization-and-reporting-tools/#aana)
- AcadiaSoft (https://www.acadia.inc/umr-compass/calculating-aana)
- InitialMargin.Online (in 20 minutes!) (https://info.initialmargin.online/aana.html)
- Excel spreadsheet (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/excel)
Any firm not yet within UMR should actively manage their AANA to stay under the forthcoming threshold – our advice is to pick one method and do it now – time is of the essence.
Photo by Morgan Housel on Unsplash
Sep. 15, 2022
Tradefeedr Hires Alexis Fauth as Head of Data Science and Client Analytics
Sep. 06, 2022
Siege FX announces the launch of NetFix
Aug. 02, 2022
OSTTRA and LCH collaborate to reconcile bilateral OTC trade data
Jul. 26, 2022
Sell-side systems in need of upgrade for new risk reality
Jul. 15, 2022