Being SocGen CIO at a Bank with 130,000 Employees
Over at BlueDun is an interview with Claire Calmejane on being SocGen CIO, running a team of 45 people. I found it fascinating to hear how an organisation on this scale is organising themsevles to invest internally in technology, but also externally as a venture fund. The interview includes questions on:
- Deciding where to start
- How is your team organised?
- Priorities for 2022
- The 'strategic cockpit'
- Creating an innovation culture
- Attracting talent
- The SocGen Innovation Platform
- The Global Markets Incubator
- Advice for Startups
- Helping their 30 active investments
- Looking for investments
- The Paris Fintech scene
The full interview with Claire Calmejane can be read over here.