Boca 2016, Florida
For senior-level executives throughout the futures, options and cleared swaps industry, FIA’s International Futures Industry Conference (Boca) is the must-attend event of the spring.
Tuesday 15th – Friday 18th March 2016: Boca Raton, Florida
For senior-level executives throughout the futures, options and cleared swaps industry, FIA’s International Futures Industry Conference (Boca) is the must-attend event of the spring. This annual gathering provides attendees with an unrivaled platform to debate and deliberate on the most pressing trends and topics shaping the industry.
- Nearly 60% belong to senior management (Chairmen, Presidents, EVP/SVP, CEO, Founding Directors or Partners)
- International guests represent 30 countries and account for 25% of attendees
- More than 50 international exchanges from Chicago to Shanghai are represented
- 40 brokerage firms and an increasing number of buy-side firms attend
- More than 1,100 delegates
Speakers currently include:
- Andreas Preuss: Chief Executive Officer, Eurex
- Charles Li: Chief Executive, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited
- Daniel Maguire: Global Head of SwapClear and Listed Rates, LCH.Clearnet
- Jeffrey Sprecher: Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Intercontinental Exchange
- Loh Boon Chye: Chief Executive Officer, Singapore Exchange
- Phupinder Gill: Chief Executive Officer, CME Group
- Sunil Cutinho: President, CME Clearing, CME Group
- Timothy Massad: Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
The Agenda is summarised below:
Tuesday 15th March
Wednesday 16th March
Thursday 17th March
Friday 18th March
The event is being held at the Boca Raton Resort and Club, which is a Waldorf Astoria Resort. Registration to the event is currently $1,725 for non-members, with other attendee options available; however, after the 12th of February registration fees will increase, with non-member registration costing $1,850.