ISDA AGM 2019: Market Fragmentation – Key Issues and Impacts
The G20 has identified market fragmentation as a key issue to address this year. What’s driving the concern? How and where is fragmentation affecting the financial and derivatives markets? What can and should policymakers and market participants do about it?
- Moderator: Steven Kennedy, Global Head of Public Policy, ISDA
- Thijs Aaten, ISDA Board Member, Chief Finance and Risk Officer, APG Asset Management Asia
- Jenny Cosco, Managing Director, Co-Head, Government Affairs Asia Pacific, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C.
- Stephen M. Humenik, Of Counsel, Covington and Burling LLP
- Patrick Pearson, Head of Financial Market Infrastructures and Derivatives, European Commission
- Shunsuke Shirakawa, Vice Commissioner for International Affairs, Financial Services Agency (FSA), Japan
The post ISDA AGM 2019: Market Fragmentation – Key Issues and Impacts appeared first on International Swaps and Derivatives Association.