Derivatives Post Trade Processing & Liquidity Management: A City & Financial Conference
The morning sessions will focus on post trade processing for derivatives, while the afternoon sessions will cover liquidity in the new regulated market. A 20% discount is available to OTC Space readers, see bottom of the article for the code.
Derivatives Post Trade Processing & Liquidity Management in New Regulated Markets
Managing Processes in Turbulent Times
Monday 21st September 2015: Simmons & Simmons LLP, London
The morning sessions will focus on post trade processing for derivatives, with discussion topics including:
- How has global regulatory reform reshaped the post trade landscape for OTC & ETD?
- Changes in the derivatives post-trade landscape and the impact on collateral efficiency and fluidity
- Examining the various segregation models under EMIR: does Europe have too many depositories and is too fragmented to allow for harmonised post trade processing for derivatives?
The afternoon sessions will cover liquidity in the new regulated market, where discussion topics will include:
- Liquidity in the new regulated market: the impact of Basel III/ MiFID/EMIR and Central Securities Depositories regulation
- Transforming collateral: what are the unintended consequences of new regulations for the repo and securities lending markets?
- The impact of liquidity regulation on Europe’s corporates
Speakers will include:
- Allan Yip: Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Alvaro Lario: Senior Portfolio Manager, International Finance Corporation
- Andrea More: Managing Director, BNY Mellon
- Andrew Simpson: Head of Post Trade, Euronext
- Andy Hill: Market Practice & Regulatory Policy, ICMA
- Christian Krohn: Managing Director – Equities and Prime Services Divisions, AFME
- Craig Bisson: Partner, Simmons & Simmons
- Ed Oliver: Senior Vice President, Product Development, eSecLending
- Frank Versmessen: Head of Regulatory Affairs, SWIFT
- Godfried de Vidts: Director of European Affairs, ICAP Chairman ICMA, European Repo Council
- Hannah Pinkarchevski: Policy Officer, Financial Market Infrastructure, European Commission
- Jamie Anderson: Head of Financing & Collateral Trading, HSBC
- Jamie Gavin: Director & Head of OTC Clearing Sales, EMEA, Societe Generale Newedge
- John Wilson: Managing Direct & Head, DBV-X Tradition Brokers
- Marcus Zickwolff: President, European Association of Clearing Houses
- Mark Higgins: Head of EMEA Business Development, BNY Mellon
- Mark Spanbroek: Vice Chairman, FIA, European Principal Traders Association
- Nick Chaudhry: Head of OTC Client Clearing, Commerzbank
- Philip Simons: Head of OTC Derivatives Business, Eurex Clearing
- Pierre Emmanuel Pomes: Global Head of Risk & Derivatives Clearing Services, BNP Paribas
- Stephen Loosley: Partner, Catalyst
- Tom Springbett: Head of OTC Derivatives & Post Trade, FCA
The agenda is available through the dedicated website here, however we've included a summarised agenda below:
The conference will be held at the London offices of Simmons & Simmons LLP, which is usefully located close to Moorgate station. Bookings are still being taken, with the full delegate fee being £545.00; however, for bookings made before the 31st July, delegate fees are discounted to £445.00.
Readers of The OTC Space can also use the following code to receive a 20% discount on delegate fees: DPT1OTC
To find out more and to book, click here.