Effective Collateral Management Processes
As of the 17th February, SunGard have made available a white paper detailing a holistic view of effective collateral management. This paper features participation from AEGON, AcadiaSoft, AllianceBernstein, Brandywine, Citco, and SunGard.
This white paper will include contributions from the following people, and we've produced a table that indicates the content and topics that are included:
- Ed Hellaby, Collateral Product Manager, Americas, SunGard
- Mark Solomon, Vice President, Complex Instrument Operations, Brandywine Global Investment Management
- Chris Walsh, Chief Operating Officer, AcadiaSoft
- James Wallin, Senior Vice President of Fixed Income, AllianceBernstein
- Andy Raver, Head of Derivatives Trading, Aegon USA Investment Management
- Clay Daly, Vice President, Citco Fund Services
The white paper proves to be a thought provoking and topical read with expert insight into the field of collateral management. To access the full paper, click here.