Eurex Clearing Application for EMIR Deemed Complete
The process for reviewing an EMIR re-authorisation application involves:
- Submitting an application
- The application documentation being deemed "complete"
- A review taking place by a national regulator
- A review taking place by a 'college' of other national regulators
- Grant or refusal of authorisation
Eurex have achieved step 2, ESMA then show there can be a maximum of six months to achieve step 3 and 4. Full details over at : Eurex Group – Information on Eurex Clearing’s EMIR application status and further timeline.