Financial Technologies Forum | DerivOps New York | Nov 6th
DerivOps NY is your one-stop shop for all you need to know to be up-to-date on derivatives operations.
The world of derivatives continues to change, from new margin rules to roll-outs of Dodd-Frank and EMIR to the implementation of new instruments such as SEFs. Now announcing Kevin McPartland from Greenwich Associates as Chair! Register for the event over the FTF website here.
- Anthony Azzara, Citi
- David Boyd Booker, Credit Agricole CIB
- Maan Bsat, Misys
- Stephen Bruel, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Michael Daley, Loomis Sayles
- Frank DeGrim, Davidson Kempner
- Ky Dong, Franklin Templeton
- John Griffin, Hartford Investment Management Company
- Manuel Ibarra, Morgan Stanley
- Matt McFarland, CBOE
- Neil Monaghan, Citi
- Luis Ontaneda, Arcem Capital
- Ross Parke, Barclays
- David Little, Calypso
- David Sims, Fortress Investment Group
- James Wallin, Alliance Bernstein
Discussions will include:
- The Collateral Management Revolution
- Waiting for the NDF Clearing Mandate
- The Price is Right
- To SEF or Not to SEF?
- Taking the Whole Package
- Serving Two Masters
- And more!