Get Your Copy of The Rocket 7 PDF Here
Where else can you get such useful insight into the OTC markets for free? Articles in Rocket 7 cover MiFID II Data Quality, Staying Ahead of Reporting Regulations, Concerns about Meeting the Bilateral Margin Regulations Deadlines, The Role of your OMS, Automated Documentation Tools, The ISDA Working Group on Uncleared Margin Regulations, All-to-All Trading, and more.
The team here at The OTC Space are pleased to announce the availability of the downloadable PDF edition of Rocket 7. Formatted in landscape to fit your computer or portable device screen, this edition contains inside information on what's happening in the industry. You need to be a registered reader to download the PDF, (you can register and download by clicking here) which contains a great set of articles on the state of the industry. All the previous editions are also available to download, take a look and browse their contents here.
- MiFID II Data Quality and Reconciliation: Urgent Preparation Needed: by Patrick Thornton-Smith
- A Systematic Approach to Staying Ahead of Regulations: by Lloyd Altman
- Banks Express Near Universal Concern About Their Ability to Meet the Bilateral Margin Deadlines, an Axiom survey reveals: by Barry Quinn
- Dealing with Regional Regulations in Global Markets: The Role of the OMS: by George Bollenbacher
- Challenges of the Insolvency Regime for Central Counterparties: by Ligia Catherine Arias-Barrera
- Time for an Industry Legal Documentation Utility?: by Akber Datoo
- The ISDA WGMR Documentation Exercise for Bilateral Uncleared VM and IM: by Peter Ten-Broeke
- The 'Missing Link' in Today's Interest Rate Derivatives Markets for LDI Strategies: by David Bullen & Gavin Dixon
- The Mirage of All-to-All OTC Trading: by James Parascandola
- The latest CCP Notionals Scoresheet: by Amir Khwaja
- Capital Retrenchment, the Effects of Capital Rules on the Buy-Side: by Ricky Maloney
- Arbitrage and the Leverage Ratio, How to Make Compression Work: by Amanda Cai
- The European Energy and Commodity Reporting Infrastructure: by Aviv Handler
Where do I get mine?
To be eligible to receive a free printed A4 full colour copy of the magazine, you must:
- Be a registered reader of The OTC Space (register here)
- Have provided your postal address when registering (See below for instructions)
- Meet our selection criteria based on experience and your employer type
To guarantee a copy, you can buy single issues or buy an annual subscription by visiting The OTC Space Shop.
Adding or Updating Your Postal Address
- Visit the home page (and login if necessary)
- Click Account (in the middle of the row of black buttons)
- Click Edit Profile (in the row of buttons at the top)
- Click Reader (top right)
- There you can see your profile, with a box for your address – complete it accurately, and click Save