Global Fund Forum 2016: 10% Discount for OTC Space Readers
Now in its third year, Global Fund Forum is the highlight of the year for Hedge Connection. OTC Space registered readers can take advantage of a 10% discount on registration.
Global Fund Forum 2016
Monday 24th – Wednesday 26th October 2016: Bermuda
Now in its third year, Global Fund Forum is the highlight of the year for Hedge Connection. Over three days, the alternatives industry will gather at the beautiful Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda to network with peers, learn from experts and effectively connect and build relationships.
Our agenda for 2016 diversifies well beyond the one-on-one focus of previous years, as we look to include a wider audience of alternative investment professionals.
We are building off last year's successful agenda by adding a morning of Table Talks co-hosted by experts and allocators, a track of panel discussions and fireside chats about timely topics. Like last year we will have a day of one-on-one meetings, Deal Ring (our Shark Tank style event), motivational speakers, the beach dinner party, Cigars Under the Stars, a boat cruise…and much more.
Speakers will include:
- Adam Choppin: Global Equity Analyst, FIS Group
- Andrew Goodman: Partner, Infusion Global Partners
- Arnold Mintz: Private Investor
- Brian Jones: President, Senior Consultant, Gavion, LLC
- Dan Mccooey: Managing Director, PSP Family of Funds
- Dave Duebendorfer: President & COO, Artemis Wealth Advisors
- Denise Crowley: Head of Securitized Credit, ZAIS Group, LLC
- Dr. Ranjan Bhaduri: PhD, CFA, CAIA, Chief Research Officer, Sigma Analysis & Management Ltd.
- Ed Viesturs: Legendary Mountain Climber
- Gregory Richter: Structured Credit Portfolio Manager, Partner, Candlewood Investment Group
- James Rosebush: Former Deputy Assistant to Ronald Reagan and Chief of Staff to the First Lady, GrowthStrategy
- John Richard Chantengco: Founder, Black Pearl Holding Co.
- Joseph J. McAlinden: CFA, Founder and Chairman, McAlinden Research Partners/Catalpa Capital Advisors
- Ken Shoji: Managing Partner, Stissing Lake Advisors
- Larry Chiarello: Portfolio Manager, SkyView Investment Advisors
- Michael H. Dunkley: JP, MP
- Neal Berger: President, Eagle's View Asset Management
- Nino Fanlo: CFO, President, SoFi
- Paul Wick: Alternative Strategies Specialist, Galaxy Plus Managed Account Platform
- Peter Borish: Chief Strategist, The Quad Group
- Peter Fusaro: Chairman & Founder, Global Change Associates
- Robert Sherak: CEO and Portfolio Manager, The Midway Group
- Ryan Oakes: Mentalist
- Shane Burn: Managing Director, Boothbay Management
- Warren Fisher: Principal, Manole Capital Management
- Wendy L. Craft: Executive Director & COO, Gonzalez Family Office
- William Brennan: Managing Director, Ultra Capital LLC
The agenda is summarised below:
Monday 24th October
Tuesday 25th October
Wednesday 26th October
The event is being held at the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda. Bermuda is located off the coast of North Carolina and is less than a two hour flight from New York. There is daily scheduled commercial flights to and from Toronto, Boston, New York, Newark, Philadelphia, Miami, Baltimore, Washington, D.C. and Atlanta. There is also daily service to and from London. Discounted room rates are available for attendees.
Registration is available, with a number of different packages. To find out more about the event and to register, click here.
Registered OTC Space readers can access a 10% discount on registration to this event, by using the code 'OTC10'.
The OTC Space are partnering on a number of industry related events over 2016, many of which offer a discount to registered readers. The Events page (located in the Focus bar on the homepage, indicated above) lists all the events we're partnering with, the discounts available, and links to the announcements with all the details.