Many Ways to Track Websites Automatically
There are at least three ways to get notified from websites (including this one) that there is new content: Really Simple Syndication (RSS), go here to learn how to set yourself up
There are at least three ways to get notified from websites (including this one) that there is new content:
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS), go here to learn how to set yourself up with a Google Reader account and good websites to follow
- Use an iPhone app like Reeder to access your Google Reader account: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/reeder/id325502379
- Email: Use the [FOLLOW] button at the bottom of this website, and get an email for each news item
- Use http://page2rss.com to monitor a website and turn it into an RSS feed, to fit into option 1 above.
- Keep visiting your favourite sites manually ;-)
- Follow their twitter feed (https://twitter.com/the_otc_space)
- Follow their company on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-otc-space-limited)
- Follow their owner on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/billhodgson)
- No one expects the Spanish Inquisition, no no not the comfy chair etc.
- That’s way more than three ways.
Option 1 is used widely across the web and is supported on phones, PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets etc.
Sep. 15, 2022
Tradefeedr Hires Alexis Fauth as Head of Data Science and Client Analytics
Sep. 06, 2022
Siege FX announces the launch of NetFix
Aug. 02, 2022
OSTTRA and LCH collaborate to reconcile bilateral OTC trade data
Jul. 26, 2022
Sell-side systems in need of upgrade for new risk reality
Jul. 15, 2022