January 28, 2013
Many Ways to Track Websites Automatically
There are at least three ways to get notified from websites (including this one) that there is new content:
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS), go here to learn how to set yourself up with a Google Reader account and good websites to follow
- Use an iPhone app like Reeder to access your Google Reader account: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/reeder/id325502379
- Email: Use the [FOLLOW] button at the bottom of this website, and get an email for each news item
- Use http://page2rss.com to monitor a website and turn it into an RSS feed, to fit into option 1 above.
- Keep visiting your favourite sites manually ;-)
- Follow their twitter feed (https://twitter.com/the_otc_space)
- Follow their company on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-otc-space-limited)
- Follow their owner on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/billhodgson)
- No one expects the Spanish Inquisition, no no not the comfy chair etc.
- That’s way more than three ways.
Option 1 is used widely across the web and is supported on phones, PCs, Macs, iPads, tablets etc.
Jun. 30, 2022
SIMM Falls Short says PRA Letter to Banks
Jun. 28, 2022
FMSB Statement of Good Practice on Trading Platform Disclosures
Jun. 20, 2022
Regulatory change and data fragmentation are key challenges for 85% of firms
Jun. 13, 2022
Driving competitive advantage from FX TCA to LPA
Jun. 09, 2022