Materials from the Nordic Capital Markets Forum event
I spoke at the NCMF event on the 21st of November and gave (what I hope) was an interesting overview of regulatory change including CCPs, SEFs, Reporting and the new processing model for the US and Europe. All the materials are public now, available from the NCMF website here, or below.
Nordic Capital Markets Forum, Nov 21st
- The OTC Space, overview of regulatory change, here
- ISDA, The Impact of EMIR, Roger Cogan
- Grette Law Firm, Perspective on OTC Clearing for Norway, Johan ‘King’ Kongsli
- OMX, Clearing of OTC Products (launch of IRS), CEO Jens Henrikkson
- LCH.Clearnet, Client Clearing, Phil Whitehurst. This one is the most scary.
- Intedelta, The impact on collateral management, Jonathan Philp