Duco is changing the way the world controls its data. Our award-winning hosted reconciliation platform, Duco Cube, enables firms to control complex data using light-touch, self-service technology. For the past two years, Duco has won the FOW International Award for ‘Best New Product – Reconciliation’ and was one of seven firms chosen to participate in the prestigious 2015 FinTech Innovation Lab in London.
During 2015, FIA and Finance Magnates presented Innovation Awards to Duco. Financial News has named Duco CEO Christian Nentwich to its ‘40 Under 40 Rising Stars of Trading and Technology’ as well as its ‘40 leaders in fintech’ list. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Luxembourg, Duco serves clients throughout Europe, the United States, Africa, Asia and Australia.
For more information, please visit du.co
Duco Cube is Software as a Service that can compare any data, in any format, in minutes. Using Duco Cube’s smart technology, non-technical users can create controls themselves without needing to write a line of code.
- Hosted – no installation, no large IT projects
- Fast – reconciliations can be set up in just 3 hours
- Smart – intelligent algorithms learn and adapt to your data
- Intuitive – quick to learn, easy to use
- Automated – completely replaces manual work
- Scalable – from small volumes to hundreds of millions of data points per day
- Flexible – asset class agnostic and future-proofed for change
For more information, please visit: http://du.co/product