Regulatory Field Guide for 2020
2020 will bring increased focus on reporting, transparency and modernisation according to Brown Brothers Harriman in their 2020 Regulatory Field Guide
To guide your regulatory planning in 2020 BBH have assembled a guide to many influences you may face this year. Topics include:
- SRD 2 (Shareholders Rights Directive in the EU) – brings benefits to equity holders
- LIBOR replacement
- Access to China
- CSDR (Central Securities Depositories Regulation) – harmonising how EU CSDs operate
- New types of ETF
- The US SEC and modernisation
- The UK SM&CR (Senior Managers & Certification Regime) – replacing the Approved Persons scheme
- The EU AMLD (Anti-Money Laundering Directive)
The guide is provided on this page which brings together all these topics and a PDF download on the same page.
Good luck in 2020 – never a shortage of complaince work!