Rocket – The Breakfast Briefing Special Edition, available as a PDF
We produced a special edition of Rocket Magazine for our breakfast briefing event, which one recipient called 'the bible of margin activity'. Read it now in PDF format for a very reasonable price.
On the 7th April 2016, The OTC Space and The Field Effect hosted a 'breakfast briefing' in the centre of Canary Wharf, 35 floors up with bright spring morning views. You can find out more about the event here.
We produced a special edition of Rocket Magazine for this event, which one recipient called 'the bible of margin activity', which may be an overstatement, but it's a useful snapshot of the latest services. The contents includes:
- Collateral Hurdles: Understanding Regulatory Challenges and Industry Solutions (Bill Hodgson and Nick Stafford from The Field Effect)
- Margining and Collateral: The New Operating Model (David Field and Nick Stafford from The Field Effect)
- The Game Change for Collateral Management (David White, TriOptima)
- Beyond Standard Two-Way Margining (David Maloy, COO NetOTC)
- Are You Ready For Uncleared Derivatives Margining (Banu Apers, Clearstream)
- The Future of Collateral Management (Karl Wyborn, CloudMargin)
This publication is the most up to date picture of what the latest Collateral platforms are offering.
As of today, you can now read this special edition of the magazine via the online PDF, formatted to be comfortable readable on tablets and computers. To receive a copy, visit The OTC Space Shop to purchase it for £9.99, and have it delivered to you by email.