Role: Business Analyst | Document Digitisation
A role in London for a BA to work with a tier 1 bank on a major document digitisation project.
A business analyst is required to work on a project to integrate and install a vendor software package within a tier 1 bank. The bank has embarked on a programme to re-engineer its systems architecture to support the Legal department, considering the lifecycle of agreements including drafting, execution, and legacy documents management. Many regulatory requirements and internal departments require access to the underlying data within agreements held as PDFs. The agreements are being extracted using document digitisation technology to acquire the necessary underlying business data.
- Interviewing business users to understand their needs, writing business requirements documents
- Learning the target technology architecture for the programme and contributing to aligning that with business needs
- Considering the integration requirements for each feed in and out of the various software components for the target architecture
- Understanding the metadata required for successful indexing of legal agreements within the document library
- Revising and updating a review process for capturing data from legacy documents
- OTC Derivatives documentation such as ISDA Masters and CSAs
- Data modelling
- Process modelling
- Writing Requirements Documents
- Test Strategy & Planning
- XML understanding useful
- Relational data models
The Client is a global software firm with offices in the US and Europe. Their document digitisation software has won major projects at tier 1 banks needing to transform their legacy agreements into usable digital data. The role is in the City of London and preferably is an immediate start.