SEFCON V is approaching fast! Guarantee your seat to the premier SEF conference of the year, hosted by WMBAA, and take part in a full day of critical SEF discussions with key industry experts and speakers.
One year on from the launch of SEFs and there are more than 20 of these trading venues temporarily registered with the CFTC. This first panel will discuss the early trends regarding how trading is taking place, where it seems to be pooling and how the broader set of market participants may or may not be engaging with SEFs.
- How are firms determining which SEFs to connect to?
- How has the introduction of MAT rules impacted liquidity on certain products?
- Is there currently enough liquidity for RFQ trading on SEFs?
- How important are the terms of access in a SEFs rulebook and integration capabilities for the buy side?
- Have we seen the level of participation expected from the buy side in the past year?