February 13, 2014
Senior Project Manager – International Partnerships – Exclusive role
£75,000 to £85,000
A leading market infrastructure firm has a lucrative opportunity to join their international projects team.
You would be managing projects and programmes in conjunction with their international partners, for example in Korea, China, Brazil, and across Europe. There is the opportunity to travel abroad in this context, ensuring project deliverables and cementing relationships.
You would be responsible for (a) the successful delivery of projects and programs to stakeholders’ scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards; (b) mentoring and growing other PMs’ skills, either directly or informally; and (c) growing the PM function in the enterprise through a commitment to continuous process improvement.
You would be analysing new partnerships for viability.
• Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Management Information Systems-related field.
• Minimum of five years’ experience managing cross-functional technology projects and programs.
• Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of Program/Project Management and methodologies.
• Fundamental understanding of financial markets both here and abroad is required.
• Accountable for program execution including product specifications, business requirements and implementation.
• IT/infrastructure/hardware related project experience a plus.
• Foreign language skills are a definite plus.
• Ability to travel internationally ~10%-15%.
• Project Management Professional certification desired.
• Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, estimation tools, project portfolio management tools, program management tools
Having placed a number of people in this team before I can vouch for the culture of the company and the opportunities for progression, having seen a number of people promoted internally into senior roles.
Please respond as soon as possible to email@example.com or call me on 02036757777
Jun. 30, 2022
SIMM Falls Short says PRA Letter to Banks
Jun. 28, 2022
FMSB Statement of Good Practice on Trading Platform Disclosures
Jun. 20, 2022
Regulatory change and data fragmentation are key challenges for 85% of firms
Jun. 13, 2022
Driving competitive advantage from FX TCA to LPA
Jun. 09, 2022