The European RegTech Congress: 15% Discount for OTC Space Readers
Speakers will be making the case for adoption, highlighting what the business cases are and where strategy meets with implementation. OTC Space registered readers can take advantage of a 15% discount on registration.
The European RegTech Congress
Wednesday 12th October 2016: London
Speakers will be making the case for adoption, highlighting what the business cases are and where strategy meets with implementation. Key topics include:
- When it comes to reducing regulatory compliance costs what is best practice?
- Which innovative technologies present real substantial opportunities for compliance?
- How Regtech is being used across departments and asset classes
- How Regtech can be integrated into a legacy environment
As banks regularly spend upwards of $1 billion with attempts to meet regulatory requirements, and the fact that banks now have many thousands of compliance staf globally, the fnancial and man hour cost is clear. So ensure that you have everything in place to bring maximum efciency to your business and join us at the European RegTech Congress.
Speakers will include:
- Adedayo Banwo: VP Legal, Deutsche Bank
- Adrian Poole: Head of Financial Services, Google
- Anthony Pereira: Founder, Percentile
- Chad Guisani: Head of Transaction Reporting Compliance, Standard Chartered
- Dan Turnbull: Head of the Competition in Banking Services Unit, HM Treasury
- Diana Paredes: CEO, Suade
- Donald Gillies: Founder, Passfort
- Fred Tingey: Head of Regulatory Architecture, BNP Paribas
- Jan-Maarten Mulder: FinTech Investor & former MD, ABN AMRO
- Liam Smith: Head of Market Supervision and Surveillance, London Stock Echange Group
- Mali Marafna: Advocate, Tech London Advocates
- Nigel Solkhon: Director Regional Head Execution to Custody Product, Citibank; CEO, ISITC Europe
- Peter Lancos: Chief of Staf for Digital, HSBC
- PJ Di Giammarino: CEO, JWG Group LTD
- Rob Morgan: Managing Director of Technology and Operations, AFME
- Rory McClaren: CTO, Deutsche Boerse
- Ruth Wandhofer: Global Head of Regulatory & Market Strategy, Citibank
- Sian Jones: Founder, EDCAB
- Sonal Rattan: EMEA Head of RegTech, HSBC
- Stamos Fokianos: Managing Director, Global Head eBusiness, Credit Agricole
- Stephane Malrait: MD Global Head of Financial Markets eCommerce, ING
- Steve French: Head of Regulatory Strategy and Product, ICAP
- Taras Chaban: CEO, Sybenetix
Wednesday 12th October
The venue has yet to be announced, but will be confirmed soon and located in central London.
An early bird discount is available before the 19th August, thereafter standard rates apply. Costs can be seen in the table below:
|Discount Deadline||Exchanges, Technology & Service Providers||Financial Insitutions*|
|19th August 2016||£1,249.00 + VAT||£1079.00 + VAT|
|Standard Rates||£1,399.00 + VAT||£1199.00 + VAT|
*Professionals looking to implement Reg Tech in their current organisations
OTC Space registered users can take advantage of a 15% discount by using the promotional code 'OTC15' at checkout
Find out more and register here
The OTC Space are partnering on a number of industry related events over 2016, many of which offer a discount to registered readers. The Events page (located in the Focus bar on the homepage, indicated above) lists all the events we're partnering with, the discounts available, and links to the announcements with all the details.