The Future of Clearing & Settlement: A Marketforce Conference
The Future of Clearing and Settlement 2015 will bring together key players from Europe’s venues, CCPs, CSDs and user community to explore the strategies being employed to harness the opportunities of this new era.
The Future of Clearing & Settlement
connected, competitive and compliant: driving growth in a new era
Wednesday 18th March 2015 – The Waldorf Hilton, London
Through the line-up of senior expert speakers and with over 150 attendees expected, the conference will help you get insights into all the key business issues, from the rollout of T2S and the need to boost profitability in the wake of new regulation, to the opportunities of collateral management and the evolution of services for users.
The event will include the following speakers:
- Adriana Tanasoiu: Former Chief Executive Office, Depozitarul Central
- Alessandro Zignani: Head of Post Trade Sales, London Stock Exchange Group
- Chris Jones: Chief Risk Officer, LME Clear
- Chris Prior-Willeard: Chief Executive Officer, BNY Mellon CSD
- Cyril Louchtchay de Fleurian: Director and Head of Collateral Management and Securities Financing Products for ESES CSDs, Euroclear
- Diana Chan: Chief Executive Offiver, EuroCCP
- Edwin De Pauw: Director and Head of Product Management Group, Euroclear
- Federico Becerra: Director, Treasury & Banking Service, ICE Clear Group
- Fredrik Ekström: President, NASDAQ Clearing
- G.V.Nageswara Rao: Managing Director & Chief Executive Offiver, NSDL
- Guido Wille: Executive Vice President, Client Relations Europe and Americas, Clearstream
- György Dudás: Chief Executive Officer, Keler Group
- Luke Ransley: Head of Operations, Friends Life
- Marcello Topa: Head of Market Policy & Structure, Securities, EMEA, CITI
- Marcus Zickwolff: Executive Director, Head of Trading and Clearing Systems, Eurex Group
- Murray Stolworthy: Head of Post Trade Strategy & Market Infrastructure, Barclays
- Patrick Pearson: Head of Financial Markets Infrastructure, European Commission
- Richard Glen: Head of Global Securities Financing Sales and Broker-Dealer Relations UK and Ireland, Clearstream
- Sol Steinberg: Principal, OTC Partners
- Thilo Derenbach: Executive Director, Head of Relationship Management UK, Ireland, Nordics and Americas, Cleastream
- Tomas Kindler: Chief Executive Officer, SIX x-clear
- Walter Verbeke: Director, Corporate Strategy, Euroclear
The full conference agenda can be viewed through the Marketforce website that we've linked to at the end of this article, however we've summarised the schedule in the table below:
Established in the West End of London, The Waldorf Hilton is a grade 2 listed building built in 1908 and has won numerous awards.
Registration is required to attend this conference, and attendees can save £120 per attendee by registering before the 27th February 2015, and a further 15% when registering 3 or more people. After this date, attendence will cost £1,194 (including VAT) per person but will include the discount added to bookings of 3 or more people.
For more information and to register for this event, vist the conference's page on the Marketforce website by clicking here.