The Latest Developments in Clearing | A Risk Video Broadcast
I have to trumpet about the next Risk video 'webinar' as I'm part of the panel in the event. We recorded the video last week, and had a good long chat about many aspects of clearing and the future. Nick Sawyer the Editor of Risk moderated the discussion, in addition to myself, on the panel were:
- Lee McCormack, Client Clearing Business Development Manager, Nomura
- Ricky Maloney, Co-Head of Service Delivery, Ignis Asset Management
- Steven French, Director of Product Strategy, Traiana
Date: 21st August 2013 Time: 09:00BST
- Lessons learned from the US clearing mandates
- Factors to consider when choosing a clearing member
- How much flexibility do buy-side firms have when negotiating clearing documentation?
- Will pricing converge between clearing members?
- What are the pros of cons of choosing an individual segregated account versus an omnibus account?
The transcript will also be written up and published in a forthcoming edition of Risk magazine too. Sign up here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=665269&sessionid=1&key=2E974F4776B0839A204646A966535195