August 1, 2013
The Latest Developments in Clearing | A Risk Video Broadcast
I have to trumpet about the next Risk video 'webinar' as I'm part of the panel in the event. We recorded the video last week, and had a good long chat about many aspects of clearing and the future. Nick Sawyer the Editor of Risk moderated the discussion, in addition to myself, on the panel were:
- Lee McCormack, Client Clearing Business Development Manager, Nomura
- Ricky Maloney, Co-Head of Service Delivery, Ignis Asset Management
- Steven French, Director of Product Strategy, Traiana
Date: 21st August 2013 Time: 09:00BST
- Lessons learned from the US clearing mandates
- Factors to consider when choosing a clearing member
- How much flexibility do buy-side firms have when negotiating clearing documentation?
- Will pricing converge between clearing members?
- What are the pros of cons of choosing an individual segregated account versus an omnibus account?
The transcript will also be written up and published in a forthcoming edition of Risk magazine too. Sign up here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=665269&sessionid=1&key=2E974F4776B0839A204646A966535195
Sep. 15, 2022
Tradefeedr Hires Alexis Fauth as Head of Data Science and Client Analytics
Sep. 06, 2022
Siege FX announces the launch of NetFix
Aug. 02, 2022
OSTTRA and LCH collaborate to reconcile bilateral OTC trade data
Jul. 26, 2022
Sell-side systems in need of upgrade for new risk reality
Jul. 15, 2022