TSAM New York: : 20% Discount for OTC Space Readers
The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) brings you together with senior decision makers from the world’s most innovative and forward thinking asset managers globally. OTC Space Registered readers can access a 20% discount on registration.
TSAM New York: The Summit for Asset Management
Wednesday 21st June 2017: New York
The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) brings you together with senior decision makers from the world’s most innovative and forward thinking asset managers globally. Join your counterparts this June in New York, to learn, benchmark and make valuable new industry connections.
Speakers will include:
- Amy Wierenga: Chief Risk Officer, BlueMountain Capital Management
- Assaf Kedem: Senior Writer, Oppenheimer Funds
- Ben Shuldiner: Trustee, Board of Education Retirement System City of New York
- Cecelia Khor: Head of Client Reporting, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Christopher Edwards: Head of Core Development & Deployment, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Craig Dunham: VP – Financial Services, Seismic
- Deborah Mitchell: Vice President, Client Reporting, Conning
- Edward McCluggage: Head of North American Operations, Standard Life Investments
- George Parker: Chief Operating Officer, Sustainable Insight Capital Mangement
- Gerardo Tolamo: US Counsel, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Greg Millman: Vice President Marketing & Communications, Eagle Asset Management
- Harsh Choudhary: Chief Product Officer, Appatura
- Isaac Carmignani: Mayoral Appointee, NYC Department of Education
- Jennifer Gilbert: Head of Marketing & Communications, Jennison Associates
- Jesse Canada: Vice President, Citizens Bank
- Jon Julian: VP, Head of Data Integrity Group, Voya Investment Management
- Joseph Lodato: Managing Director, Global Head of Compliance Technology & Surveillance, Guggenheim Partners
- Julia Bardmesser: Head of Data Quality, Deutsche Bank
- Justin Slaughter: Chief Policy Advisor & Special Counsel, Commodities Futures Trading Commission
- Leeor Sillman: Director, Client Relations & Marketing, Epoch Investment Partners
- Maksim Altmark: Director of Investment Operations, Georgetown University Investment Office
- Michael Maiello: Co-Head of Client Services & Marketing, Cowen Investment Management
- Michael Snow: Head of Fixed Income Technology, Loomis Sayles & Company
- Muting Ren: Vice President, FI Quant Research, AB
- Rahul Sabnis: Vice President – Portfolio Risk & Performance Analysis, Guggenheim Partners
- Richard Vivolo: Consulting Manager, Eagle Investment Systems
- Rohit Katti: Chief Technology Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- Sharon Hayman: Head of Relationship Management, Jackson Square Partners
- Tim Luyet: Head of Marketing, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- William Murphy: Chief Technology Officer, Blackstone
The agenda is summarised here, and can be donloaded below:
The event is being held at the New York Marriott Marquis, located above. Registration is available now.
For more information and to register, visit the dedicated event website here.
Registered OTC Space readers can access a 20% discount on registration, using the code 'OTC20' at checkout.