WIRED Money 2017: 15% Discount for OTC Space Readers
WIRED Money 2017 brings together the innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs defining the future of the finance industry: OTC Space Registered readers can access a 20% discount on registration.
WIRED Money 2017: Fintech's greatest innovators
Thursday 18th May 2017: London
The OTC Space has partnered with WIRED Money, the most exciting ‘innovation-first’ event designed to highlight the entrepreneurs changing the finance, fintech, payments and banking sectors.
- Ajay Bhalla: President, Global Enterprise Risk & Security, Mastercard
- Alex Rice: Co-founder & CTO, HackerOne
- Andrew Brem: Chief Digital Officer, Aviva
- Arvind Krishna: SVP, Director of Research, IBM
- Calogero Scibetta: Head of Business Development, EverLedger
- Christoph Rieche: Co-founder & CEO, iwoca
- Dagmar Bottenbruch: Co-CEO, CrossLend GmbH
- Daniel Schreiber: CEO & Co-Founder, Lemonade
- Diana Paredes: CEO and Founder, Suade
- Eileen Burbidge: Partner, Passion Capital
- Jeremy Sosabowski: Founder, Algodynamix
- Joern Leogrande: Executive vice president of Mobile Services, Wirecard
- John Fawcett: Founder, Quantopian
- Jürgen Schmidhuber: Scientific Director, Swiss AI Lab IDSIA; Professor of AI, USI & SUPSI, Switzerland; President, NNAISENSE
- Nick Hungerford: Founder & Director, Nutmeg
- Rajesh Agrawal: Deputy Mayor for Business, City of London
- Taras Chaban: Founder, Sybenetix
- Tom Blomfield: CEO, Monzo
- Valentin Stalf: Co-founder & CEO, N26
The event is being held at Studio Spaces, London, shown above. Tickets are currently priced from £599 – £1,559, with early bird ticket sales ending on the 29th April.
OTC Space registered readers can access a 20% discount, by using the code 'OTC20' at checkout or by quoting.
Further, the startup companies participating in the WIRED Money Startup Pitch Competition will be announced in the next few weeks. Stay updated here.
We hope you can be a part of the event – attendees already include representatives from Bank of Ireland, The Currency Account, Tesco Bank, Vibe Services Management Limited, ForecastThis Ltd, Blue Motor Finance, Gain Capital Payments Limited, ERI Banking Software Ltd, Growth Street, Yobota and American Express.