Zero Fees at CurveGlobal
Fee holiday. That’s right. For at least the next 12 months, we’re not charging execution fees; and for at least six months, there are no clearing fees. And zero fees for market data.
CurveGlobal drops trading fees, read their announcement below:
CurveGlobal Pays It Back
- Fee holiday. That’s right. For at least the next 12 months, we’re not charging execution fees; and for at least six months, there are no clearing fees. And zero fees for market data.
- Adaptive pricing. We’re continuing to work with a number of brokers who can offer you intra-tick pricing – what we call adaptive pricing. In a market of low volatility and flat curves, free execution at a better price is certainly capturing attention!
We’re making these moves because we believe that market participants deserve to be treated fairly – and that only happens in a competitive environment. By trading with CurveGlobal, you’re not just getting better performance, you’re keeping dominant exchanges on their toes.
So, we’re ready to go! Are you? We’ve got a huge amount of infrastructure built, no cost to trade and better pricing available. And by infrastructure, I mean brokers connected, clearing banks and non-banks FCMs, ISVs – all ready to go. These changes are designed to build and deliver competition to the market and offer you some real and genuine choice.
- No exchange fees for trading from 1st October 2020 until 30th September 2021
- No clearing fees from 1st October 2020 until 31st March 2021*
- No fee surcharges for wholesale orders, blocks and basis or delayed block publication
- No market data costs