6th Annual Risk Management Forum: 10% Discount for OTC Space Readers
Will include topics such as market risk, regulatory spotlight, credit risk, stress testing, liquidity risk, and operational risk. Registered OTC Space readers can make use of a 10% discount on registration for the event.
6th Annual Risk Management Forum
Thursday 22nd – Friday 23rd September 2016: Vienna
Will include topics such as market risk, regulatory spotlight, credit risk, stress testing, liquidity risk, and operational risk.
Speakers will include:
- Ben Arise: Editor-in-chief, bne IntelliNews, Russian Federation
- Bertrand Hassani: Global Head of Research and Innovation, Banco Santander, United Kingdom
- Damiano Guadalupi: Head of Division 1 in DG, Microprudential Supervision 1, ECB, Germany
- David Grunberger: Head of IFRS Enforcement, Financial Market Authority, Austria
- Duarte Pitta Ferraz: Professor -NOVA School of Business, Economics Member of the Audit Committee of EIB – European Investment Bank, Portugal
- Dusko Dincov: Director, Global Head of Stress Testing & EMEA, Barclays Investment Bank, United Kingdom
- Evgueni Ivantsov: Chairman, European Risk Management Council, United Kingdom
- Fabio Salis: Head of Risk Management Department, Banco Popolare, Italy
- Georg Musil: Head of FI Risk Management, Raiffeisen Bank International, Austria
- Gerardo Rescigno: Chief Risk Officer, Veneto Banca, Italy
- Gernot Stania: Head of Quantitative Risk Analysis Section, European Central Bank, Germany
- Jeff Simmons: Managing Director, Head of Enterprise Risk Management Division for EMEA, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, United Kingdom
- Jernej Žoharvp: Credit Risk Validation & Assessments, Unicredit Bank, Austria
- Katelijne Carbonez: Head Group OpR, Frameworks and Reporting KBC, Belgium
- Lidia Jablonowska: Luba, Chief Risk Officer, Vice President of Executive Board, mBank Poland
- Marek Szczesniak: Chief Risk Officer, Board Member, PKO Bank, Poland
- Nicola Andreis: Director of Risk Management, Banco di Desio, Italy
- Peter Quell: Head of Portfolio Modelling for Market and Credit Risk, DZ Bank AG, Germany
- Sara Hunt: Head of Reputational Risk Management and Reporting, Standard Chartered Bank, United Kingdom
- Simona Fionda: Head of Operational Risk, Metro Bank, United Kingdom
Thursday 22nd September
Friday 23rd September
The event will take place at the Austria Trend Park Royal Palace Hotel, which is located centrally.
To find out more and to register, click here.
Registered OTC Space readers can make use of a 10% discount on registration for the event, by using the code 'GLCert124'.
The OTC Space are partnering on a number of industry related events over 2016, many of which offer a discount to registered readers. The Events page (located in the Focus bar on the homepage, indicated above) lists all the events we're partnering with, the discounts available, and links to the announcements with all the details. Scroll using the arrows to find the Events brick, if it's not visible on the home page.