Battle of the Quants Worldwide: London 2015
Battle of the Quants Worldwide
Tuesday 27th & Wednesday 28th October 2015: London
Recognizing a lack of conferences focusing exclusively on the growing quantitative hedge fund community, hedge fund visionary Bartt C. Kellermann’s Global Capital Acquisition created Battle of the Quants in 2006. Together with Academia, Asset Allocators and Quantitative focused hedge funds, the conference combines the various quant disciplines in one location to explore and discuss the critical issues confronting the quantitative approach to finance. One of the most innovative components and biggest draws of the event is the stimulating discussion between the systematic approach vs. the discretionary approach to investing, also referred to as the Main Battle.
Speakers will include:
- Jim Cownie: Principal Engingeer, Intel
- Marco Dion: Managing Director & Global Head of Equity Quant Strategy, J.P. Morgan
- Marco Fasoli: PhD Founder, QuantBridge
- Ranjan Bhaduri: PhD Chief Research Officer, Sigma Analysis & Management
- Robert Barnes: PhD Managing Director, Anopolis
- Robert Jones: CIO and Chairman, System Two Advisors; Founder and Former Head of Global Quantitative Equity Group, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
A welcoming reception in Mayfair will take place on Tuesday 27th October, and the agenda for the Wednesday 28th October is summarised below:
To find out more and to register, visit the website here.