Books for sale
A variety of topics here, no set prices, make me an offer. Nouriel Roubini, Crisis Economics: written post-Lehman Lewis Pinault, Consulting Demons: if you’re in consulting, you need to read
A variety of topics here, no set prices, make me an offer.
- Nouriel Roubini, Crisis Economics: written post-Lehman
- Lewis Pinault, Consulting Demons: if you’re in consulting, you need to read this on what it was like to work at Boston Consulting Group, a classic
- Tom Bower on Bernie Ecclestone “No angel”: If ever a title were more true, it would be hard to find. Very relevant to todays F1
- David Thorne, The Internet is a Playground: The book of the website at http://www.27bslash6.com/
- FX & MM guide: everything to do with FX, loans, deposits, LIBOR, funding etc.
- Satyajit Das, Swaps and Financial Derivatives, 2 volume box set, 1500 pages: Every last detail on rate swaps, how they work, how to price them, plus nearly all other OTC products. Dated a few years back but still relevant. Plenty of juicy formulae for those that like them.
- XCode 3: Programming for the iPhone, the whole app dev environment
- iPhone SDK 3 programming: All the details of how to make the iPhone order your morning tea and toast via the web
Sep. 15, 2022
Tradefeedr Hires Alexis Fauth as Head of Data Science and Client Analytics
Sep. 06, 2022
Siege FX announces the launch of NetFix
Aug. 02, 2022
OSTTRA and LCH collaborate to reconcile bilateral OTC trade data
Jul. 26, 2022
Sell-side systems in need of upgrade for new risk reality
Jul. 15, 2022