Conference: Thinking ahead: Next generation clearing solutions
Discussions on the issues surrounding clearing for buy-side and options for the future to alleviate those issues including: self clearing/direct access, diversifying risk profile to CMs, new products (ETD and/or OTC) and managing collateral.
Thinking ahead: Next generation clearing solutions
Monday 14th September 2015: London
A conference with discussions on the issues surrounding clearing for buy-side and options for the future to alleviate those issues including: self clearing/direct access, diversifying risk profile to CMs, new products (ETD and/or OTC) and managing collateral.
Derivati Consulting offers cross asset class expertise in the derivatives space, specifically focusing on the evolving market structure and the challenges relating to the implementation of EMIR / Dodd Frank regulations. Derivati Consulting are hosting the event, and attendance is available at no charge, but with limited spaces.
Speakers will include:
- Adam Husted: Head of Business Development & Clearing, CME Group
- Byron Baldwin: SVP, OTC Clearing, Eurex
- Fouad Estephan: Director & Senior Product Manager, Euroclear
- Jaki Walsh: Managing Director, Derivati Consulting
- John Southgate: SVP Head of Derivatives & Collateral Product Management, EMEA
- Mark Bortnik: European Head of Listed & OTC Clearing Sales, Morgan Stanley
- Michael Beaton: Managing Partner, DRS
- Michael Boroughs: Calypso
- Phil Hermon: Senior Director, OTC Product Solutions, CME Group
- PJ Di Giammarino: Founder & CEO, JWG
- Qian Jiang: Channel Sales Manager, LCH
- Richard Pearce: Director Swapclear, LCH Clearnet
- Richard Thompson: Product & Risk Manager, Calypso
- Richard Wilding: Head of Collateral & Risk/Deputy Head of Business Development, Eurex Clearing
- Ricky Maloney: Buy-side Sales & Relationship Manager, Eurex Clearing
- Sean MacGloin: Managing Director, DRS
- Simon Watson: Project Director, DRS
- Venkatesh Ramasamy: Senior Vice President, Utilities, Calypso
The agenda is summarised below:
The conference will be held at the American Square Conference Centre, based in EC3 and close to Tower Hill tube station, and London Fenchurch Street overground train station.