June 19, 2015
Eurex Blog Articles
Blog posts on LinkedIn Pulse by myself from May & June with useful infographics that assist with understanding collaterial efficiency, synthetic euro asset swaps, cross margining, client asset protection, and more.
In case you don't spot the posts I publish via Pulse on LinkedIn, here are items from May & June with useful infographics that assist with understanding collaterial efficiency, synthetic euro asset swaps, cross margining, client asset protection, and more. These don't need registration to read BTW.
- Tuesday 16th June: CCP IRS Basis Spread – What Are the Determinants
- Monday 1st June: Creating Synthetic Euro Asset Swaps – Eurex Bond Futures vs Eurex Swap Futures
- Wednesday 20th May: Collateral Efficiency for the Buy Side & Sell Side in Listed & OTC Clearing
- Monday 18th May: Master Fund KvG Account Structure at EurexOTC Clear
- Monday 18th May: Euro Asset Swaps – Margin & Capital Efficiencies for the Sell Side
- Monday 11th May: Cross Margining – Cross Currency versus Cross Product
- Friday 8th May: Benefits of Clearing Euro Listed Derivatives & IRS through on CCP
- Tuesday 5th May: Client Asset Protection in Listed & OTC Clearing
- Friday 1st May: CCP IRS Switches – What are the Benefits?
To keep up to date with the latest blog posts, follow Byron Baldwin on LinkedIn.
Sep. 15, 2022
Tradefeedr Hires Alexis Fauth as Head of Data Science and Client Analytics
Sep. 06, 2022
Siege FX announces the launch of NetFix
Aug. 02, 2022
OSTTRA and LCH collaborate to reconcile bilateral OTC trade data
Jul. 26, 2022
Sell-side systems in need of upgrade for new risk reality
Jul. 15, 2022