OTC Clearing & Risk Management for the Buy-Side: 20% Discount for OTC Space Readers
A comprehensive 2 day conference exploring compliance with new European and US regulations governing cleared and non cleared OTC derivatives.
OTC Clearing & Risk Management for the Buy-Side 2016
Tuesday 26th & Wednesday 27th April 2016: London
A comprehensive 2 day conference exploring compliance with new European and US regulations governing cleared and non cleared OTC derivatives. The agenda focuses on the key commercial and operational compliance concerns facing asset management firms, insurers, pension finds and other asset owners as they prepare for the new regulatory landscape.
Speakers will include:
- Andrew Sterry: Managing Director, Standard Chartered
- Anne-Laure Condat: Technical Specialist, Financial Conduct Authority
- Bilgehan Aydin: Director, Head of Collateral Solutions, Commerzbank
- Bill Hodgson: Managing Director, The OTC Space
- Criag Perrin: Managing Director, Standard Chartered
- Cyprien Decoux: Executive Director, Fixed Income Structuring, JP Morgan
- David Brown: Technical Manager, Derivatives Operations, Royal London Asset Management
- David Field: Managing Director, The Field Effect
- Henning Varner: Head of Risk Management, Skagen Funds
- PJ Di Giammarino: Chief Executive Officer, JWG Group
- Rasmus Bessing: Executive Director, COO, PFA Asset Management
- Richard Walker: Head of EMEA Client Sales & Marketing, LCH.Clearnet
- Shallom Moses: Associate Director, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Simon Davies: Senior Consultant, The Field Effect
- Stuart Anderson: Director Electronic Trading & Market Structure, Blackrock
- Sumit Mehta: Senior Investment Manager, Legal & General
- Wenchi Hu: Associate Director – Office of Clearing & Settlement Risk & Supervision, U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
- William Winterton: Senior Associate, Clifford Chance
The summarised agenda is below:
Tuesday 26th April 2016
Wednesday 27th April 2016
The venue for this event is TBC, but will be located centrally in London. There are two 'early bird' rates available, the first being £1,558.80 (inc VAT), if booked before the 4th of March. The second being £1,678.80 (inc VAT), if booked before the 24th of March.
OTC Space registered readers can take advantage of a special 20% discount. Simply enter the code 'FKM63276OTC' when registering online, or use this link to register and automatically generate the discount.
To find out more, see an up to date version of the agenda, and to register, visit the dedicated event website by clicking here.