The Trading Show – London 2016: 10% Discount for OTC Space Readers
If you’re looking to sell to European traders or global Exchanges, The Trading Show 2016 will offer you the perfect opportunity to meet, network and do business in a fun and inspiring environment. As a registered OTC Space reader, you can book this event using a 10% off discount code, available at the bottom of the announcement.
The Trading Show
Tuesday 22nd & Wednesday 23rd March 2016: London
Following years of success in Chicago and New York, last year The Trading Show came across the pond to London and with it, brought a whole new approach to trading.
Terrapinn was the first ever event organizer to recognize the merging of the quantitative investment and automated trading communities in the historic Chicago event in 2011. From these humble beginnings, the US event has grown to serve as a platform for Wall Street legends like Blair Hull to share their knowledge and insights with the algorithmic trading community. Now, we’re officially bringing the party back to London and co-locating the successful Trading Show brand with our 11th annual World Exchange Congress.
The Trading Show has grown to be absolutely jam-packed with inspiration, ideas and networking at the highest level. With out of the box speakers, innovation showcases and interactive roundtables, the event offers a truly inspiring environment to help traders further develop their business.
The program will be a mix of keynote presentations, Heads of Trading from the biggest European buy and sell side organisations and contributions from the most forwarding thinking and innovative technology providers.
If you’re looking to sell to European traders or global Exchanges, The Trading Show 2016 will offer you the perfect opportunity to meet, network and do business in a fun and inspiring environment.
As a registered OTC Space reader, you can book this event using a 10% off discount code, available at the bottom of the announcement.
Speakers will include:
- Arjun Singh-Muchelle: Senior Advisor of Regulatory Affairs, The Investment Association
- Ben de la Salle: Head of Information Technology, Old Mutual
- Bradford Spiers: Principal Solutions Architect, Advanced Storage, Micron Technology Inc
- Christopher Gersch: Director of Portfolio Management, Altimus Capital
- Corrie Elston: CTO, Financial Services, Google Cloud Platform, Google
- David Jessop: Global Head of Quantitative Research, UBS
- David Snowdon: Founder, co-CTO, Metamako
- Dr Paul Bilokon: Director, Markets Electronic Trading, Deutsche Bank
- Dr Tommi Vuorenmaa: President, Triangle Intelligence
- Greg Davies: Head of Behavioural Finance & Investment Philosophy, Barclays
- Joseph Sarcona: Global Head of Electronic Trading Distribution for Rates and Credit, Morgan Stanley
- Lars Hamberg: Investment professional, expert in big data analytics, expert in big data analytics
- Louis Lovas: Director of Solutions, OneMarketData Llc
- Martin Spollen: Strategic Adviser, Strategic Investment Board Ltd
- Nick Williamson: Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Credits
- Prof David Hand: Chief Scientific Advisor, Winton Capital Management Ltd
- Saeed Amen: Managing Director and Co Founder, Thalesians Ltd
- Sol Steinberg: Founding Principal, OTC Partners
- Viral Shah: Julia Computing Llc
The agenda is summarised below:
Tuesday 22nd March 2016
Wednesday 23rd March 2016
The event will be held at 155 Bishopsgate, which is a large conference venue located close to Liverpool Street Station.
Registration to this event currently costs £810, up until the 12th February, thereafter it will cost £890. Group booking discounts are available, and academic registration costs signicantly less. To find out more, see the up to date agenda, and register, visit the dedicated website by clicking here.